Wednesday 12 November 2014

Love Our Lurkers (but be careful what you wish for...)

This is quite an exciting time, as today is the first time I've had a blog during Love Our Lurkers Day, the excellent creation of Bonnie (now based at http://spankogarden.blogspot.co.uk/) that encourages shy readers to post comments on their favorite blogs one day a year.
So if you pass through this way now and then, please leave a comment to commemorate LOL Day. Perhaps you could say which of spanking, cuckolding or bi is your favorite. Or let me know what you think of my manips. Or suggest ideas for future series. Or maybe you'd just like to say hi.

So go ahead, get in contact. After all, what's the worst that could happen...


2 comments:

  1. One of my fantasises is being whipped by a black bull in front of my ex-wife like the second image, I'm sure she would have enjoyed it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm me too! Obviously I fantasize about being whipped by a black man's belt and taking his big black cock up my arse just on my own, but if my wife was also there it would be even better!

      Delete