Wednesday 25 February 2015

Betty's Diary 3.2 The hubbies on the bus go wank wank wank...

"Good, the bus is here," said mom.
The bus, the bus! I was so excited with anticipation, wondering what would happen now. Charlie and Justin were ordered to put their shoes and socks back on. Now our four husbands and brothers looked almost adorably dorky, their scrawny bodies naked apart from their glasses, wristwatches (digital for Dickie, dressy strap watches for the office boys) and shoes (smart shiny and black for the white-collar slaves, Converse sneakers for Dickie) with their socks pulled right up their calves as ordered by mom.
"Betty, get your bag," mom told me. "What little the boys will need is already in my bag. Now let's get this parade on the road!"


A parade is exactly what it was Dear Diary, once mom had it organized. Carrying my bag in one hand, my other hand on his cock, I led Charlie out the door. Followed by Kathy tugging on Teddy's prick, and Nancy leading Little Dickie by his little dickie. Mom had hold of Justin's diminutive little thingy. All four dicks were still hard, of course.
We marched toward a small bus parked in the street, door open. All four husbands were blushing red as beets...
Boarding the bus with Charlie still in tow, I saw that my future sister-in-law Marcie's dad was driving.
Seeing my questioning look, he explained, "I chartered it from my company for the weekend." I had forgotten he was a bus driver.
As I and Charlie made our way to some empty seats, still linked by my hand on his cock, I received another surprise. Marcie, her mom, her brother Ray,29, and his 27-year-old wife Susie were all aboard. That wasn't the surprise. The surprise was that Ray was stark naked apart from his work boots, blushing just as badly as the other boys, with Susie working her hand up and down his hard on.
Turns out that what we did to my brat brother and husband at my birthday party was nothing new for Marcie. Her family had been treating Ray that way since he was 18. That's how she had known that Ray had a bigger dick than Teddy! In fact Susie was certainly the luckiest of us younger ladies. Ray not only had a reasonably sized dick but unlike our pale and scrawny husbands he was toned and tanned from working outside all day. You might even say he was almost a real man!
Once everyone else was on and we were underway, Marcie's dad, Raymond Melick, senior, made an announcement over the P.A. system. "Welcome aboard everyone. Girls, I hope you have a good time on the trip, feel free to have any fun you want with the boys. Boys, if you dare cum on this bus, I will personally spank your asses red. And, you will have to thoroughly scrub down the interior before I return it to the depot on Sunday."
Of course, with that kind of encouragement, we now five young wives knew exactly what we were going to do. Using our hands to make the boys cum. And we did, switching boys every three minutes, my ever helpful mom keeping time on her watch. In the next twenty minutes each boy each erupted once, their white creamy cum getting all over their chests. 


We girls made sure that Mr. Melick knew each time a brat came. We had the rule in effect that each time one of our husbands came, he had to announce loudly "I'm cummming!" Just to make sure, we five would then shout out that he was cumming, by chanting out, for example, "Charlie's cumming, Charlie's cummming!" Of course, we used the name of whichever husband it was who had dared defied driver's orders.


"Well, that's one spanking for cumming coming right up," Marcie's dad would cheerfully reply on the P.A., to our giggles...

No comments:

Post a Comment