Saturday 1 October 2016

Scenes I'd like to be

...in
I've been lucky enough to be able to act out some of my kinkiest fantasies. I've been fucked in the ass with a strapon bigger than my own dick. I've had a pretty lady piss in my mouth after spending an evening quaffing champagne. I've been spanked by a guy.
But I still often come across artwork where I think 'I wish that had happened to me'. Mostly gay stuff. Like I really want to get spanked by 2 guys at once, both simultaneously and alternately so they can go on for hours and turn my bottom as red as in a Jonathan drawing.


I also wouldn't mind being one of two subs...


I'd want to be on the bottom in this situation, feeling the weight of another guy on top of me, maybe with his semi-erect cock nestled between my ass cheeks...


Perhaps afterwards we could be made to 69 and spanked until we spunk...


Or put in the ultimate in male submission: the 1691!



I'd love to be spanked in front of others too. Maybe at a fetish club, close to lots of other cute subs squirming and squealing as we're punished together.


I REALLY want to suck a cock. Just to see what the sensation is like in my mouth. Maybe I'd have to be spanked hard first to convince me though (you'll notice I've cropped the bastinado out of the original artwork. I certainly wouldn't want to experience that!)...


I'd love it to be a black cock...



And I'd love it to be sliding in and out of my wife while I lick the shaft and balls...


I'd like to pop the balls in my mouth...


And flick my tongue around the stinky black asshole...


I don't mind if there's more than one cock...


But I'm not sure if I'd like to be fucked in the ass as well. Though that doesn't mean I haven't thought about it.


Needless to say, I'd love to partake in an MMF threesome and an orgy. Especially ones where I'm the bottom bitch who gets used and abused by both the ladies and gents...



And of course I'd love to go to prison, where I wouldn't have any choice what was done to me...







No comments:

Post a Comment